Happy New Year and God’s goodness in 2013!
Dear praying friends We praise and thank God for 2012 and all the lives that he enabled us to impact. We thank God for our friends and
partners for their support and encouragement.We thank God for our children. One of our young men, Clement phoned Grace on the New Year’s day just to wish her ‘a happy new year’. Is it that wonderful? Those who know Clement will know that was a very special call.
We thank God for 2013, a fresh, New Year with new opportunities for making greater impact in the lives of children and families. Tumaini Kwa Watoto moved to new offices before Christmas holidays just across the road from the old offices. Pray that all utilities and services will operate smoothly soon. Pray that the Lord will establish his work from this new location.
Luke 2:41-50, 1Chronicles 12:32, Psalm 47:6-7, Hebrews 4:14-16
Thank God for the two social workers who joined the team this week and pray that they will soon be reintegrated
into the team and add capacity.
- Pray for understanding in the team and of the children, families and communities.
- Pray for the team for deeper walk with God and for His favour and honour.
- Pray for our school children and for the Lord’s protection and provision for them throughout the year.
Deuteronomy 9:1-6; Job 22:28
Pray for the children on the streets and at JK rehab centre to open their hearts to God’s kingdom and his will for
their lives. Pray that God will enable us to rescue and reintegrate many children with their families and communities.
Leviticus 25 – The year of Jubilee: A time to rest and refocus
- Thank God for Kenya’s 50 years of independence.
- Pray that real impact of Jubilee celebrations will be felt by all Kenyans, both rich and poor – reflect and refocus.
- Pray that resources will be released to strengthen the family for children to find secure, safe and restful homes.
Malachi 4:6; Isaiah 32:18
- Pray the plans to take equipping parents seminars to the communities that 100-500 parents will be impacted this year.
- Pray for peaceful general elections to be held in March 2013. Pray for Godly leaders who will advance God’s kingdom purposes. May God’s kingdom rule be felt in Kenya.
Thank you for your prayers. How can we praise God, pray for you and thank God with you?